Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular holidays in the U.S. In fact, in 2021 Americans spent about $22 billion on Valentine’s Day gifts and activities. It’s also a great time to show your customers you appreciate them. Here are 8 ideas to show your customers some love this Valentine’s Day:
- Surprise your customers with a Valentine’s-themed gift such as a small box of chocolates or conversation hearts, or a flower, when they shop at your business.
- Offer a gift with purchase such as a heart-shaped picture frame, candy, or other Valentine’s-related item.
- Partner with a local restaurant, spa, retailer, or theatre and give away a Valentine’s Day Romantic Night Out prize package. Be sure to include an email sign-up field on the entry form, so you can grow your email distribution list while showing appreciation.
- Send a hand-written Valentine’s Day card to your customer list, thanking them for their patronage. Add a special coupon with the card.
- Hold a Valentine’s Day Customer Appreciation Event at your business and promote a special offer. Partner with a photographer to take free photos of customers in front of a nice backdrop. Offer free gift wrapping.
- Offer a “Sweet Deal” during the weekend prior to Valentine’s Day (which is on a Monday in 2022).
- Feature customers on your social media and add a hashtag like #weloveourcustomers
- Create a campaign and tie-in a charity such as a local homeless shelter. Ask customers to make a donation and sign a Valentine for someone in need.
If you’re opting to give candy as a gift, or simply selling items that you want to house beautifully, our heart-shaped, non-toxic FDA-compliant boxes are perfect for packaging them! The best part is that they’re reusable, so recipients can keep the boxes and use them later for something else, adding even more value to the gift. Place your orders for Valentine’s Day by January 28th to avoid delays.
Why Choose Alpha Rho?
As the largest manufacturer of high-quality rigid plastic boxes in New England, Alpha Rho has been a leading supplier of injection-molded plastic boxes, with a reputation for providing dependable plastic packaging solutions for over 50 years. Our custom rigid plastic boxes – compartment, hinged, friction fit, custom shapes – are used extensively in multiple industries such as retail and hobby, food and confectionary, medical and industrial.